Monday, December 19, 2011

Cell Phone (Medea Kaikatsishvili)

    As time passes by technology is growing faster and faster. Now, instead of waiting an hour for supper to cook, I can just put it in the microwave for 5 minutes and it will be done and taste the same. The most important kind of technology in my life is a cell phone. I bring my cell phone with me everywhere that I go and use it on a daily basis. Cell phones have many advantages and disadvantages.
    Cell phones have been around for quite some time, but as time goes on, cell phones continue to gain many features. A cell phone started out as just a simple device that had only numbers, and most people used them for emergencies only. Nowadays, cell phones have many features such as: phone calls, text messaging, accessing the web, taking pictures, using calculators, an alarm clock and many other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment